fognl

Get off my lawn.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Greed 2: Dark Theme

I just posted a Greed update that adds a "Dark Theme" option in the preferences. When selected, the article list and article viewer switch to a dark theme, better for reading at night.

Note that the article viewer does this by manipulating the styles in the HTML it's displaying in articles. This means that it works for the most part, but there will inevitably be some pages that display in their original colors, since the HTML contains style rules.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM , Blogger larsonmattr said...

    Hi!

    Sorry to bug you, I recently downloaded "Greed (key)" from SlideME. I didn't realize that there is no "Greed Lite" available on slideme. So, I got a key but I can't use your program! Ack!

    Could you email me the greed lite apk? Or put it back on Slideme?
    Thanks!

     
  • At 8:37 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    Hi M,

    Please contact me via the e-mail address for Greed's entry in Android Market, and I'll get a copy of Greed Lite to you as soon as possible.

    Thanks,
    Kelly

     
  • At 11:01 AM , Blogger vileparty said...

    Is Greed still being developed?

     
  • At 11:10 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    @vileparty:

    Funny you should mention that. I am finishing up a project, and was sitting here making plans WRT to Greed, Twang, RingControl, and other apps. As far as Greed is concerned, I can't get too specific yet, but I will say I'm headed to Best Buy to look at Honeycomb tablets at lunch. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home