fognl

Get off my lawn.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Greed update: Hope this helps

I just put up a Greed update that I hope will help with the problems people have been having with the "invalid token" error.

I have only been able to reproduce the problem once. Watching the logs, I noticed that the problem appeared when Greed was prevented from logging in, but I had already accounted for that situation several months ago. In my case, Greed did what it was supposed to do: That is, throw away its stored credentials and re-authenticate. After that, I didn't see the problem agian.

Judging by the e-mails I've been getting (and the new low ratings Greed is getting on the market), this isn't working for everyone.

So the update I just posted is a bit of a shot in the dark. It contains a workaround for the authentication. It should always login at startup using fresh credentials, which should prevent the problem I saw earlier today from happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home