fognl

Get off my lawn.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Adventures of the loveable doofus
















My dad stopped by this morning. While we were inside visiting, our dog Chief (who was outside) wandered over to the trellis by our deck and made a few changes.

He's normally a pretty good dog. If he picks something up and starts chewing on it, you have to tell him "no", and then he'll leave it alone from then on. I must have forgotten to tell him not to eat parts of the deck. Silly me.

Anyway, he posed for a picture, then I showed him the hole and said "No. Noooooo." He wagged his tail, laid his ears back, and licked his lips regretfully. I'd like to be able to read a dog's thoughts. I'm guessing Chief's were something like this at the time:

zzzzzzzz----busted----busted----zzzzzzzz----food----outside----busted----zzzzzzzz


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home