fognl

Get off my lawn.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Well, what do you know...

I was informed this evening that this blog is being read by some very respectable people. I don't know what to think about that. On the one hand, I think it's pretty neat that someone would be interested in what I have to say, but on the other, it's not as if I actually have much to say most of the time. Finding out that someone reads this blog on a regular basis is a little like finding out the guy sitting next to you in traffic is aware that you're talking to yourself in your car.

Anyway, I suppose the fact that this blog is being read by someone means that I'm on my way to being an "A-list blogger". I'm probably about at "X" right now though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home