fognl

Get off my lawn.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blue Jeans Cable

Monster Cable, long-time purveyors of overpriced gold-plated guitar cords, has a history of bringing lawsuits against smaller operators in an apparent attempt to intimidate them. Their recent cease-and-desist letter to a company named Blue Jeans Cable over some alleged patent infringements, is an example.

But what's interesting about this instance is that Blue Jeans Cable is run by a former lawyer with lots of litigation experience. In response to Monster's letter, which featured several allegations of patent infringements, he wrote this letter. The word "pwned" comes to mind when I read this. Awesome.

If I ever find myself in need of a high-priced cord of any kind, I'm going to do my best to buy it from Blue Jeans Cable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home